Friday 1 March 2013

Friday boogie.

Holy cow, how did it end up being friday already?

Ok, so my week more or less floated by my eyes like a flood of... work and nothingness...

I came home from London on sunday and spent sunday not doing a lot... Recharging my batteries. On monday I had a long day at work. And on tuesday I got up really late, and got all worked up about the VFX stuff going on around the oscar's... I got home late that day as well, leaving the rest of my evening short and for discussing with my bf.. And then on wednessday I drew all day and spent some time on my little project. And then there was yesterday, thursday, workday... my side job workday...

And here we are... on friday... My drawing is still not done and time is running out...

Oh well.

I have come to the conclusion that I'm going to have a giveaway over at my fb page in a week or so! So keep an out out there as I'm preparing it^^


So while we wait for me to finish some drawings I've put together a few owls for your enjoyment!



yey owls!

Well, that was all I had to show for this time around...

Hokay BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment