Friday 8 March 2013

oh, it's friday again!

Oh, the weeks fly past so quickly...
And I can't believe that this time next week, I'll be in !

I'm looking a lot forward to see all my PyCon friends again, and spend some more time in the city of San Fran^^

Anyway, I give you today's drawing, more owls... I don't know why I have this obsession...


I'm putting up the A and B version (B being the first version and A being the newer version...), because I finished this drawing on saturday, but have since then decided to fix it up a bit because I didn't like the baggy sleeves. I've got some good feedback on it and will be putting a bit more work on the A version and the take it to printing.

Everyone should keep a lookout on my facebook page, as I'll be posting a giveaway there on saturday! Yey!

Just for good measure, here's a little environment I smacked together yesterday.



Ok, that was all I had to show for this time. Next time I'll be posted from the states:)

Hokay BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment