Friday 8 February 2013

Drink and Draw!

The last few days I've been working on a little project I'm doing with a friend. Don't really have anything I feel like shearing atm, but maybe in a few weeks/months (oh, what a tease!).

Last entry I mentioned a google hangout with a few lady friends, and since then we've done two episodes!
We are Drink and Draw the Norwegian Division:3
During our hangout we do just that, drink and draw the theme of the episode.

#1
Our first episode was themed childhood movie/series characters converted to horror. I was sickly nervous and ended up drawing a really crappy evil Peter Pan (Child thief - Brom style), which was so embarrassingly badly done I'm not even going to scan it... (if you click the #1, the link will take you to the youtube vid where you can see my embarrassing attempt...)

#2
Yesterdays theme was creatures... I think I misunderstood something, because mine was just something I pulled out of my behind, while the other girls had put a bit more effort into the ideas behind their concepts... uuups.
Anyway, I did a lizard dragon thing. I don't mind showing this one. Although I'm not very good at creature drawing... But it was fun doing something a bit different:3




I've been trying to get better at drawing scenery, since that's one of my big weaknesses, so here's a little enviro.




That was all I had for today. So, do come back next fiday for more stuff^^

Hokay BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment