Friday 15 February 2013

Blarger friday!

Happy Friday folk! It's finally weekend again:3

Not that it matters to me, being a freelance I usually get up when ever I feel like it. With the exeption of course when I go to my part time job, but I work in the evenings/nights anyway...

Do try my best to have some kind of rhythm though, because if I didn't I wouldn't be able to finish anything:P

Atm I'm working on some drawings I hope to put in my portfolio, here's a little wip preview of one of the drawings:)


GOLDFISSSSHHH.......

And then, since I haven't posted it here yet, here's the drawing I've used for banner and stuff!



And of course a closeup of the face, why not... No blargh post of mine is complete without one!

Ok, now that was all for now. Next time I'll have the other drawing done. And maybe a few other silly little things!

Hokay BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment