Friday 19 April 2013

Friday again!

All right. Last time I mentioned a drawing which I wanted to post but hadn't finished yet, and now that it's finished it's time to post it:)



I was watching the Indiana Jones films and had an urge to draw one of the professions I wanted as a kid... Explorer/archaeologist! I would dig up stones in the backyard, pretending to find a new dinosaur species:P

This took me a lot longer than expected... I'll go ahead and blame that on Tomb Raider walkthorugh... Man, that game was exciting!

I was thinking maybe I could do a little series of drawings with stuff that I wanted to be as a kid... But knowing my pace, that may take a while.

After I put this up on deviantart, I touched up the leafs, giving them a bit more depth.

In other news, I've created a twitter account: aavinter

Alright, that was it for this time..

Hokay BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment